THE RULES

THE RULES
1. Yarn counts as "used up" only when a project is finished. Leftovers don't count.
2. Yarn that is swapped away, donated, given away, or tossed out counts as "used up"
3. Any yarn (or fiber) that I buy or receive in a swap counts as "bought".
4. Yarn received as a gift doesn't count as "bought", but yarn purchased with gift cards does.
5. Yarn purchased for the Knit. Sock. Love. KAL does not count as "bought", but will count as "used up".

Monday, February 20, 2012

Update

I know I haven't posted in a long time, so this is just a note that I'm updating the totals for February.

I finished:
Brattleboro (69.7 grams)
Rick (60.8 grams)

I bought 100g of sock yarn from a local dyer

I CO Stalagmite

and as of March 8, I sent away 400g of Cotlin in a swap (haven't yet counted the incoming yarn as it hasnt yet arrived)

No comments:

Post a Comment